2010년 3월 20일 토요일

Let me introduce myself




Hello, It's so lovely to see you.
My name is CHoi Eun AH which means pretty silver ball and my grand father gave me this name. So I love my name. I'm 19 years old and I live in Banpo where is 3 stations away from CAU by subway. I like music a lot. I love rock music but sometimes I listen to classical music. I think rock music makes me harder and classical music makes me sentimental. So I usually listen to rock music in day time and listen to classical music in night time. Music have a power to change a person's feeling I think. I also like to watch paints. I love Gogh, Monet and Klimt. Their paints are warm. I can feel something special in their paints. So I enjoy them when I look paints. Everyone says Korean like hot and spicy food, but I don't like hot and spicy food. My tongue can't stand hot and spicy food. So I don't like Ramyen. But I like Kimchi because I'm a Korean. In my life, this year is important to me, because I came here CAU. My university life is great! I learn many things from university like acting charming, bluffing and drinking alcohol. I think all of these are connected to personal relationship.My MBTI result is ESTP.
A person who is ESTP is good at on the spot problem solving. And don't worry-enjoy whatever comes along. Also ESTP is tend to like mechanical things and sports, with friends on the side. And ESTP is adaptable, tolerant, generally conservative in values. But ESTP dislikes long explanations. Also ESTP is best with real things that can be worked, handled, taken apart, or put together.
At last, I really like all of you. I wish we were closer.
I'm always opened.
Thank you.

댓글 1개: