2010년 6월 3일 목요일



There is my plan to visit Japan.



*1st day



[Incheon] I will depart at 09:50 from Incheon international airport and arrive at Sizoca at 11:45. (It takes about 2 hours)



[Sizoca] I'll visit Ochanosato tea farm. I like green tea a lot. So in there, I can feel the mild taste of Japanese green tea, Ocha. Then I'll move to Yocohama.



[Yocohama] Yocohama, the beautiful port in Japan.
I will visit Yamasita park where is in center of Yocohama. There are many buildings which have a special story. I can learn about the buildings and the stories.
And I will go China town. It will be strange that I can see Chinese background in Japan.



[Tokyo] I really want to go this city.
I can visit Venus fort where is big market motivated by European street in 18C. I can buy some present for my parents and friends.
And Toyota City Showcase, it will be great! I can see many famous Toyota car.
Then in Odiba, I will have nice dinner and take a break.



*2nd day



[Tokyo] I will have breakfast and go to Tokyo observatory. I can see all of Tokyo.



[Hakone] I will go Hakone national park. There are many beautiful scenery such as Owacudani valley, Ashi river and Fuji Mount. I can feel the real nature of Japan.



[Sizoca] Sizoca again. I can drive on the Hribashi bridge which is the longest wooden bridge in the world. And I have hotel's dinner and have a recess.



*3rd day



[Sizoca] The last day of Japan. I will have a breakfast in hotel and go to Sizoca airport by bus.
I can depart at 12:45.



[Incheon] I will arrive at 14:50. It will be a wonderful travel.



#Budget



Hotel : 100000 won
Food : 150000 won
Transportation : 200000[air plane] + 200000[Taxi and bus] = 400000 won
For emergency : 50000 won
Total : 700000 won

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기