2011년 12월 16일 금요일

Introduction

1) the rationale of creating the project collecting online resources

In my case, English was very boring in my childhood. I don't want to know what the curved, meaningless words means. And there are so many boring things like books, grammar, vocabulary with only white and black, words and paper. So I decided to collect fun and funny web sites that make us study happily-games!-
Everyone loves exciting and interesting games. The meaningless words will be changed because there is a goal-games!- I really hope that there were nobody hate games : )

2) the way you organize online resources, and actually showing

Every websites have different characteristics. There is only common thing that it consist of games. But I try to organize them by skill areas, and I took captures by myself while I explored the web sites.

3) what you have done with your blog as the center of the web resources

It will be a guide for teachers who want to use games in their syllabus.
Take what you want and good luck.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기